Monday, January 25, 2010

nice boochy boochy

recently one of my favorite beyond favorite aunts was diagnosed with
BREAST CANCER
luckily she is one smart girl and gets checked for lumps regularly
it is in the beginning stages and hasn't spread
doctors believe they will be able to remove the cancer with surgery
- - - - - - -
it is hard being 3000 miles away and getting news like this
it makes me want to be home
my positive parents only tell me the upbeat
but i would be lying if i said i wasn't scared
our families have always been close
she gave me the best marriage advice
not to mention she came all the way to UTAH for my wedding
- - - - - - -

i was thinking
for people that might have questions about breast cancer
i would definitely have you check out monya moments
this is my dear friend kayla's mom
she was diagnosed last year and is now on her 7th chemo treatment
she tells how it is. good.bad.andugly
she is an amazing blogger
i really think some might enjoy reading her blog
....LOVE YOU SUE....

2 comments:

  1. hey where did you see that tshirt? i want to buy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course hun. Shirts are available in S, M, L, XL & XXL at TheRyde.com for $24.00 each. LOVE YA! Baby Recker is a doll and a half!

    ReplyDelete