Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crystal Light

Cory flew to Anchorage today for groceries. Just so everyone knows we take a plane from Bethel to Anchorage to get food. The hour flight isn’t bad. Actually we enjoy getting out of town and driving around Anchorage!
The price of food in Bethel is ridiculous!

There is one good thing about high prices, we have completely stopped buying soda. Instead, I am living up to my Wrigley ways and now always have a full pitcher of Crystal Light in the fridge. I think if my parents moved up here they would go broke on supplying my mom with her daily Diet Coke(s). She’s not the only one, while writing this I can name another 5 people that would probably also spend all their money on Diet Coke. HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. WOW and I thought the prices were high in Anchorage!! If you were to eat milk and frsted flakes it would be more then for both of you eat at the Arctic Roadrunner!!

    ReplyDelete