Thursday, January 28, 2010

GreenSubmarine!

I am extremely bored on days that I don't sub. SO. I decided to create a new blog. This blog is all about D.I.Y (do.it.yourself) craft projects. Sadly, there are NO craft stores anywhere near Bethel. I would need to fly to Anchorage to go to Michaels. Kinda expensive trip for some felt, don't you think. I wanted a place where I could keep track of all the projects I would do if I had the supplies... time to go online shopping!
Now when my supplies come in the mail, I will have a place to go through and pick out a project. I have about 20 projects that need to put up on the blog, my goal is to have 8 up by the end of the day. I hope you enjoy... I know I will.

Link to site: GreenSubmarine

5 comments:

  1. hey girl i love this! on my blog i have been collecting other peoples blogs that are craft and diy blogs and i looove them!! i should do what you are doing, its such a good idea!! i miss youuu!!! whats your email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. What a great way to let us all know what you are up to so far away.

    Love ya both

    Aunt Lora Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me very happy. + i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANGIE MY LOVE! So happy to see you have a blog since you are NEVER on facebook;-) We are at shayandcoop.blogspot.com if your interested in reading our rubbish! LUV YOU! Glad to see it looks like you two are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete