Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures of Bethel

Cory walked me home from the high school. He was so nice, he carried my laptop for me!

This is on our walk home, the houses you are seeing are some of the nicest in Bethel. It is refreshing to see a town where no one cares how big or beautiful your house is.

just another house.

This is the Bethel Family Clinic. If Cory or I get sick, we would go here. The hospital has native preference, which means, we don't go there. I could go to the E.R. with blood gushing out of my head, but wouldn't be seen for a long time, since I am not native. Even if the natives who are coming have something as stupid as lice... they will still be taken first. Think I am exaggerating? The exact scenario happened. Not to me, of course. But it did happen.

This is the bright red Elementary school across the street from our current apartment. It is fun seeing the kids making snowman outside during lunch.

Cabs are everywhere here. I mean EVERYWHERE.

This is where we live.

This is a picture of our bright blue door...
I love having a blue door.

No comments:

Post a Comment